Land O’ Lakes Recreation offers Side by Side rentals seasonally!
See the beautiful Northwoods in one of our new Can-Am Side by Sides! Ride right from our store through Land O’ Lakes and into the Upper Peninsula or Vilas County, Wisconsin.
SxS Rental Information
We are currently offering these BRAND NEW units;
- (4 available) 2022 Can-Am Commander 1000 DPS UTV, 1000cc (2 seat, side by side, 4×4) $250 per day or $1480/week
- (2 available) 2022 Can-Am Commander MAX 1000 UTV, 1000cc (4 seat, side by side, 4×4) $350/day or $2000/week
All units have CVT automatic transmissions
All units have a rear view mirror & hard top
All units have a tinted half windsheild
All units are dual registered for Michigan & Wisconsin riding
Full shield helmets are included with all rentals and helmets are required
SxS rental delivery and pick-up may be available. Individual quotes are available upon request.
- Reservations are encouraged but not always necessary. Cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the rental period and are eligible for a full refund, minus an administration fee of 10% of the deposit. Any cancellations made after two weeks will forfeit the reservation deposit completely. Any cancellations made within 24 hours or less of the rental will be charged a full days rental rate for their reserved days. Sorry, there are no weather related refunds.
- Rental units must be operated on either officially designated Off Road Vehicles (ORV) trails in Michigan, on personal private property or preferred routes in Vilas County. All units have Michigan ORV trail passes and Wisconsin registration.
- Our store is located on the state line between Vilas County, WI and Gogebic County, MI. All Western U.P. and Keweenaw Michigan counties allow ORV trail access. If you are planning on riding on public ORV trails other than in Gogebic County or Vilas County please make sure you contact the appropriate county or township ahead of your scheduled rental period. We have ORV maps available at the store as well.
- Full shield helmets are included with rentals. Helmets are required to be worn during all rentals.
- Rental period is 9:00am until 4:30pm. Single day rentals may be kept until 8:00 a.m. sharp the next morning (out of courtesy for the following days renter) for an additional charge of $150 per rented unit. Overnight rental not available Saturday-Sunday (no returns on Sunday). Consecutive day rentals are excluded from the overnight charge.
- Our rental system is pre-paid and rentals are expected back by 4:30pm sharp that day. Rental units returned late incur a $100 charge per hour. We enforce this fee out of courtesy to our next rental customer.
- All our rental vehicles go out with a full tank of fuel and need to come back with a full tank or a $75 fuel charge will be assessed. There is a 24 hour filling station across the street from our location.
- Renter must be 21 or older to rent, have a valid driver’s license and a credit card. Debit cards, cash and checks are not accepted for rental payments. NO exceptions.
- We maintain a prepay system as well as keeping a credit card on file for damage for the duration of the rental period.
- Prices are subject to 6% State of Michigan use tax.
For any questions, please just give us a call.
Please leave a message after hours and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.